* Non-Account Activity. You can view information, read news, watch videos on GoKpop without having a GoKpop Account. You can also contact us without having a GoKpop Account.
* Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on GoKpop-like adding celebrity profile information, posting comments, commenting news, user and celebrity profile interaction or using our community services require you to have a GoKpop Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a GoKpop Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A GoKpop Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
* Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use GoKpop, favorites you subscribe to, the contacts you communicate with, the videos you watch, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in GoKpop (including UI elements, settings, and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account.
* Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
* If you submit personally identifiable information to us through GoKpop, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of GoKpop, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
* Your username (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you comment, add concert/event information, add lyrics, or send messages through GoKpop and other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
* We do not use your email address to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major GoKpop Site changes or for customer service purposes).
* We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the GoKpop Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
Information That is Publicly Available
* When you create an account on the site, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other Users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
* Your username (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you engage in certain activity on the site, such as you adding videos or send messages. Other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
* You may also choose to add personal information that will visible to other Users on your profile page (which is the public facing page for your account on the site). This may include a profile picture, you name, gender, relationship status, or other details.
* You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the GoKpop Sites, in which case you can still view all public information and explore GoKpop, but GoKpop may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced GoKpop features may, for authentication purposes, require you to sign up for a GoKpop account.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites