credits: TheSoneSource & Soshified Malaysia (SSFMY)@FB
Happy birthday, Tiffany !!!!
You are the most adorable girl I know! You are so kind, genuine and strong! You're an inspiration to me! Tiffany, I love you from the bottom of my heart!
When I first saw "gee" you were the one that captivated my heart and when I listen to a song I'm always eager to listen to your husky voice!
Besides, your eye smile is so charming and it's enough to make me smile
I wish you the best, Tiffany! Hope you have a great day!!
(gifs & photo: tumblr)
p.s: today is the 1st of August (WET) so I'm not late to wish her a happy birthday
Fany celebrating her birthday with Thai-Sones & StayFany.com admin
..glad to see her all happy on her birthday & great job by the Thai-Sones!!
120802 [Morning News]Tiffany & Siwon Interview Previews & Cut
[MorningNews]Siwon & Tiffany interview Preview [cnotaces]
[MorningNews]Siwon & Tiffany [cnotaces]
credits: cnotaces@YouTube, SNSD TIFFANY HWANG @FB & tumblr.com
[Fancam] 120802 Tiffany said "TomYamKoong sabsab!!" @ 12plus event
Saawaddeekaa TIFFANY kaa - Fany introducing herself in Thai..
120802 Tiffany @ 12plus Press Conference
..everything looked so pink!! even her gorgeous white dress..
Vote for our Dancing Queen HyoYeonnie!!
link: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/kcelebs/kcelebs_detail.asp?stID=508 via @enewsWorld.. vote by clicking "tweet" & "like"
credits: Soshified Malaysia (SSFMY)@FB, YouTube, Bugaboo.tv & tumblr.com
Girls’ Generation Attends GiRL de Provence Launching Event in Japan
..glad to see Fany back with all the girls..
[VOTE] The 2012 Pop Olympics Finals:
(featuring SNSD, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and The Wanted)
credits: Soshified Malaysia (SSFMY)@FB, TheSoneSource & Soshified.com
4th August 2012
! Announcements !
Soshified Presents: Soshified Time Machine
! News !
‘SMTOWN Live World Tour III’ To Be Held in Jakarta, Indonesia on September 22nd
Tiffany Endorses 12plus and Celebrates Her Birthday in Thailand
! Translations !
! Feature !
The Cucumber – Twentieth Edition - Girls’ Generation Members Discuss Their Healthy Lifestyle
Fifth Anniversary Writers’ Collaboration Special
! Translated Goodies !
Credits : Soshified
- Love_SNSD_4ever_93 -
^_^ It's good to post SNSD news at HERE !
..long & boring post ahead..
#5thAnnivGirlsGeneration.. Today, 5years ago.. 9 angels debut on stage & changed my mind entirely bout Kpop, girl group, fandom, music, talent, personality & respect..
1. Tiffany (Stephanie Hwang Mi Young) - I was guilty at first for choosing her bcoz of her short hair (the rest of the girls were long hair back then) as to easily recognized & differentiate her from the rest of the members. But by watching "Mnet Go To School" I realized my decision was spot on as I was charmed by her liveliness & especially her trademark "eye-smiles". Her resilient, strength, independent, perseverance & yet beside these strong traits, you are simple, cheerful, caring and friendly towards everyone around you (a real angel indeed ). Please continue to keep smiling, always healthy & cheerfully happy Fany! Fany!! Tiffany!!! I'm always proud to be a Fanytastic..
2. TaeYeon (Kim Tae-Yeon) - the dorky leader & yeah, TaeNy is real but the way I see it they are closer than BFF, more like real sisters & I really hated to stumble upon nonsense relating them sexually (most probably weren't even started from a Sone ) I'm not a Locksmith but I do respect them just as long as its not too overly publicized coz sumtimes I hated to read other worshipers saying TaeNy hogging the limelight way too much..
3. Jessica (Jung Soo Yeon) - another Korean American just like Fany but her Ice Princess image were really apparent when they debuted. If Fany was Yin, Sica absolutely the Yang & I guess dats enuff to show stability in SNSD. But slowly, Sica became lovable due to her late reaction to jokes, allergy to cucumber & of course her natural beauty.
4. Sunny (Lee Soon Kyu) - though maybe she was in the group due to family connection but Sunny bunny was to me the real proof of "SoShi Bond". She bring dis spirit on the set of "Invisible Youth" & cause Hyomin of T-ara to become close with her (as she later admitted dat she did follow Sunny whenever they met off the set, even when she's with T-ara members) could be this "bond" was sumthing dat T-ara dun hv & cost them as they are today..
5. SeoHyun (Seo Joo-Hyun) - the maknae, SeoBaby were really laying low under the radar when they debuted but got her big break through "We Got Married" with YongHwa dat her personality shining through. her pure, clean image could also becoz she once lived with Fany but also her well upbringing by a great family background. Living healthy, eating healthy dats her image nowadays..
6. HyoYeon (Kim Hyo-Yeon) - the dancing queen, as Fany can't live without her humor then made me start to pay attention towards her & quite deservedly she was cast in "Dancing With The Stars 2" & "Invincible Youth 2". Showing her adorkable attitude dat Fany had been amused with before, she now sets to capture more hearts showing more than just wicked dance moves but joyful personality just waiting to burst out of her..
7. YuRi (Kwon Yu-Ri) - the black pearl, Fany hero in the early debut. Not much I could say coz lately she was more known for her physical appearance rather than her personality. Yeah she got acting offers but her acting skills still needed to be sharpen (sorry to say in dis aspect, YoonA a way better actress) to be fair dis was her first acting stint.
8. YoonA (Im Yoon-A) - the face of SNSD, well known to my parents way more than I do (maybe I should let them to write dis ) could be dat her face did carry them well through their turbulence debut years by keeping SNSD alive & steady single-handedly..
9. SooYoung (Choi Soo-Young) - I'm sorry to say dat I might had an amnesia when I say I didn't hate any of the members coz I used to hate her. Just bcoz in their early songs (and some even now) she always sang Fany part made me feel dat Fany talented voice was wasted with very limited singing lines (early example: Into The New World & Girls Generation) & in both occasions back then I believe Fany always sang better than her her asset could be just her Japanese (was a member of Route-0) but hopefully now she got her big break in acting I do hope she would be another success. And, I dun really hate her now.
*p/s: Yeah, I sort of rank them based on their placing in my heart. Sorry for the long post & please dun take them personally, it just a personal opinions from a 5years old Sone..
HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY GIRLS' GENERATION!!
..wishing for many many years to come, today, tomorrow, forever!!